We're marching in the parade of the year!
Join us and celebrate all the accomplishments of the LGBT+ community.
We're going to need lots of folks to hold up our fabulous banner (shown below). And lots more to let the whole town know that Good is Great!
Get ready for some mighty fine fun.
Rules, Meeting Time & Location:
Time: To march with us, we need to have everyone arrive and check in at our designated line-up slot by 10:30am at the latest. We begin marching at 11am SHARP.
Location: Sunday Assembly Portland is #86 in the Parade line-up. This map shows our line-up location. We are at NW 8th Ave between Flanders & Everett. Look for our awesome banner!
Transportation: We do NOT recommend driving. Parking will be very difficult to come by. We suggest public transportation.
1. Bring comfortable shoes, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc! We will be marching for a couple hours.
2. Dress how you want to! Drag, flannel, leather, wigs, jeans - your choice! Have as much fun as you want while making sure your privates are fully dressed.
3. Absolutely NO passing out pamphlets or materials of any kind to the crowd. The Parade & the City of Portland will pass along hefty fines to any group caught littering.
4. Clean up after ourselves. Let's love our city - enough said.
5. Check out our Facebook group: Sunday Assembly Portland to stay up to date on meeting locations, etc.
6. Have as much fun as you dare! This is the time to celebrate being alive and living fully! This is definitely the place for dancing and singing.
See you there!