What is a Living Better Group?
Live Better groups are a small, peer-to-peer support to help you live your best. Whether you want to be held accountable to your goals, need encouragement for creative projects, or simply want some general "got you back" comradery, Live Better Groups are here to help.
They will last 60-90 minutes and last for 8 weeks, with a get-together for all attendees upon completion.
- A small group (8 people) who meet together for 8 weeks
- An opportunity to be supported and to support others as we each set personal goals
- A safe place to share without fear of judgement and to grow in accountability to yourself and to each other
A commitment: if you sign up - please remember that you are committing to 8 weeks of “face-time” with your fellow participants.
Why A Living Better Group?
What you focus on over the 8 weeks is up to you. Living Better Groups help us to:
- Work on personal goals,
- Have encouragement to work on creative projects,
- Learn more about ourselves and to
- Be part of some “got your back” comradery
And… Have chance to get to know some of your fellow Sunday Assemblers!
Although participants focus on life goals, it is important to note that Living Better Groups are not therapy groups.
Time: Live Better groups will run for 8 consecutive weeks beginning Tuesday, October 25th 2016 from 7-9pm.
Location: Milwaukie, OR area. Closest bus stop is .5 miles (Bus Route 29) Thiessen & Johnson (Participants will be contacted with exact location)
JOIN A LIVE BETTER GROUP
Space is limited - RSVP now!