Sometimes life is overwhelming. A child is in the hospital, there's an emergency out of town, and it seems like life is going to have to go on hold for a while. Team Relief is here to help and to remind you that you are not alone. This group of do-gooders is available to provide meals, walk the dog, water the plants, do the laundry, transport to the check-up visit, and offer similar friendly support to help ensure as much of life continues while the crisis is attended to.
If you would like to be a part of Team Relief, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for lending a helping hand.
To request the help of Team Relief, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Your name & phone number
- Brief explanation of services that would be helpful
Once the request has been sent, an organizer will be in touch with you shortly to determine which services would be helpful for you and your situation.
A few things to keep in mind:
1. All volunteers are friendly helpers and are not professionally trained to assist with crisis.
2. Volunteers opt-in as their resources and availability allow. Request of service is not a guarantee that all requests can be satisfied.
3. Team Relief is here to lend a helping hand to the best of our abilities. Accept services at your own risk.
4. Our only request is that the environment be safe for volunteers.
5. Volunteer services are a generous act of kindness. Team Relief does not expect compensation for services or resources used.Sign up